Here’s the track list for Les Mills Body Balance release 75.
We’re all well into immersing ourselves in release 74 at the moment but here is what you can expect from January 2017.
If you don’t want spoilers DON’T READ any further. Otherwise, have a look.
Here’s what Les Mills have to say about release 75.
“We have been getting a lot of positive feedback about the music in the last few releases, slower and softer but still driving. This release is more of the same!
The Tai Chi track has one of the loveliest modern sounds we’ve had so far in this position, and it just gets better from there.”
- Tai Chi Warm Up – Show Me Love (Skrillex Remix) – Hundred Waters feat. Chance The Rapper Moses Sumney & Robyn Hannibal
- Sun Salutations – Free – Broods
- Standing Strength – Tidal Wave – Sub Focus feat. Alpines
- Balance – Light Years – Ganz feat. Maribelle
- Balance – Close – Nick Jonas feat. Tove Lo
- Hips – Kiss It Better – Rihanna
- Hips – What If I Go – Mura Masa
- Core Abs – This Girl – Kungs & Cookin’ On 3 Burners
- Core Back – Home – Topic feat. Nico Santos
- Core Back – Work (Lost Kings Remix) – Rihanna
- Twists – Company – Justin Bieber
- Forward Bends/Hamstring Stretches – Curse – This Pale Fire
- Relaxation/Meditation – Coral – Arli
- Relaxation/Meditation – Somewhere Over The Rainbow – Arli
- Alternative Balance – Close (Instrumental) – Nick Jonas feat. Tove Lo
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Balance release 75 track list? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Listen on Amazon:
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially. But it will give you a good feel for what’s on its way.