Autumn is on its way and with it the next batch of fitness classes.
Here’s the track list for Les Mills Body Balance release 78.
You’ll see this in clubs from late September 2017.
If you don’t want spoilers DON’T READ any further. Otherwise, have a look.
Here’s what Les Mills has to say about release 78.
“This class takes all the new ideas we have been
working on over the past year and slushes them
together into one long, gloriously slow, balanced
- Tai Chi Warm Up – Say A Prayer For Me (Mazde Remix) – RÜFÜS
- Sun Salutations – Lovesick – Banks
- Sun Salutations – Slow Down The Flow – Tal
- Standing Strength – Lions – Skip Marley
- Balance – Not Easy – Alex Da Kid feat. X Ambassadors Elle King & Wiz Khalifa
- Hip Openers – I Feel It Coming – The Weeknd & Daft Punk
- Core Abs – Talk – DJ Snake feat. George Maple
- Core Abs – Falling – Alesso
- Core Back – Love Is Mystical – Cold War Kids
- Twists – Worth The Fight – Broods
- Forward Bends and Hamstrings – Love – Lana Del Rey
- Relaxation – Sacred Mountain – Stanton Lanier
- Relaxation – Counting The Sand Of The Sea – Stanton Lanier
Looks like a stellar line up of tunes plus another couple of Stanton Lanier tracks for the relaxation.
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Balance release 78 track list? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Listen on Amazon:
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially. But it will give you a good feel for what’s on its way.