In this episode, I review Les Mills Body Balance release 76.
It’s a fun class. Challenging but not unachievable. And a great jumping on point for new people.
Welcome to series 2 episode 3 of Group Fitness Over Coffee.
We’ll take a track by track walk through the release. Here are the tracks if you need reminding.
- Tai Chi Warm Up – We Don’t Talk Anymore – Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez
- Sun Salutations – Desert – Paces feat. Guy Sebastian
- Sun Salutations – Too Good – Drake feat. Rihanna
- Standing Strength – Closer – The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey
- Standing Strength – Hurts So Good – Astrid S
- Balance – Love Somebody – Ta-ku & Wafia
- Hip Openers – Let Me Love You – DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber
- Core Abs – Can’t Stop The Feeling! – Justin Timberlake
- Core Back – Lot To Learn – Luke Christopher
- Twists – Prisoner – The Weeknd feat. Lana Del Rey
- Forward Bends and Hamstrings – Rainbow – Louis Baker
- Relaxation – Dawn And Dusk Take Turns Calling – Stanton Lanier
Please get in touch:
Have you got a Group Fitness Story that you would like to share? Are you a participant, an instructor, a master trainer, or a programme director with something awesome and motivational that you want to share. I would love to interview you.
If you enjoyed – Review of Les Mills Body Balance release 76 – please share with your friends. You can use the Facebook and Twitter button just below here.