I’m not joking. It’s out already.
I haven’t posted my review of the current Body Balance release yet. And here is the track list for Les Mills Body Balance release 70. We’ll get to see this in September.
If you don’t want spoiling DON’T READ any further. Otherwise have a look.
- Tai Chi – You & Me (Flume Remix) – Disclosure (feat. Eliza Doolittle)
- Sun Salutations – Follow The Sun – Cool Lads
- Standing Strength – Hold Back The River – James Bay
- Standing Strength – Fight For You – Jason Derulo
- Balance – Nothing’s Forever – Paces feat. Kucka
- Hips – Do You Remember – Grey Street Kids
- Core Abs – Always Like This – Bombay Bicycle Club
- Core Back – Brother – Need To Breathe
- Twists – Aerial Love – Daniel Johns
- Hamstring Stretches – I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – Hummingbird
- Relaxation and Meditation – Sileo – Rhian Sheehan
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Balance release 70 track list? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Listen on Amazon:
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially. But it will give you a good feel for what’s on its way.