Here’s the track list for Les Mills Body Balance release 74.
Most of us have just started teaching or participating in number 73 so it’s a really early sneaky peak at what to expect from September 2016.
If you don’t want spoiling DON’T READ any further. Otherwise have a look.
Here’s what Les Mills say: BODYBALANCE™ 74 is more of what you’ve come to expect – soft, soulful tracks mixed with a little bit of fresh modern music, all wrapped up with slower, but still challenging, choreography.
- Tai Chi Warm Up – On Fire Raleigh – Ritchie
- Sun Salutations – Stay – Kygo feat. Maty Noyes
- Standing Strength – Never Be Like You – Flume feat. Kai
- Balance – 7 Years – Lukas Graham
- Hip Openers – It’s Strange – Louis The Child feat K. Flay
- Hip Openers – Bad Blood – NAO
- Core abs – Fast Car – Jonas Blue feat. Dakota
- Core Back – Lush Life – Zara Larsson
- Core Back – Lay It All On Me – Rudimental feat. Ed Sheeran
- Twists – Scars – James Bay
- Forward Bends and Hamstrings – Monday – Matt Corby
- Relaxation/Meditation – Schein Und Widerschein – Deuter
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Balance release 74 track list? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Listen on Amazon:
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially. But it will give you a good feel for what’s on its way.