Better late than never – here’s the track list for Les Mills Body Balance release 76.
You’ll see this in clubs from April 2017.
If you don’t want spoilers DON’T READ any further. Otherwise, have a look.
Here’s what Les Mills have to say about release 76.
“We choreographed this release while on holiday… can you tell? It’s smooth and slow and accompanied by a lot of upbeat music – it’s really pretty lovely, even if we do say so ourselves!”
- Tai Chi Warm Up – We Don’t Talk Anymore – Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez
- Sun Salutations – Desert – Paces feat. Guy Sebastian
- Sun Salutations – Too Good – Drake feat. Rihanna
- Standing Strength – Closer – The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey
- Standing Strength – Hurts So Good – Astrid S
- Balance – Love Somebody – Ta-ku & Wafia
- Hip Openers – Let Me Love You – DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber
- Core Abs – Can’t Stop The Feeling! – Justin Timberlake
- Core Back – Lot To Learn – Luke Christopher
- Twists – Prisoner – The Weeknd feat. Lana Del Rey
- Forward Bends and Hamstrings – Rainbow – Louis Baker
- Relaxation – Dawn And Dusk Take Turns Calling – Stanton Lanier
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Balance release 76 track list? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Listen on Amazon:
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially. But it will give you a good feel for what’s on its way.