Welcome to Group Fitness Over Coffee – the podcast for instructors and participants who share a passion for fitness classes.
With Group Fitness Over Coffee I will share with you interviews, reviews and tips from all Group Fitness programmes from Les Mills, to Zumba. From Metafit to free style aerobics. From Insanity and PiYo to Freestyle Fitness Yoga.
Here are the show notes for Series 2:
Here are links for Series 1:
- 22 – Review of Les Mills Body Combat release 66
- 21 – Anna Mather on Passing ETM and Becoming a Les Mills Instructor
- 20 – Are Virtual and On Demand Fitness Classes a Threat to Instructors?
- 19 – Diana Wright talks HITT, Insanity and PiYo.
- 18 – Inspirational Trainee Instructors, the difference between Hot Yoga and Bikram Yoga, and a New Class called PiYo
- 17 – Changes to Body Combat Yoga Teachers and The Full Yoga Body Breath –
- 16 – Zomato and 10 Top Tips for Your First Yoga Class
- 17 – What’s the Difference between Yoga and Body Balance?
- 14 – Les Mills Body Combat Release 62 review with Simon Philp
- 13 – Debunking 4 Myths About Yoga
- 12 – Halloween Body Combat 61 and Motivation
- 11 – Becoming a Group Fitness Instructor in the UK
- 10 – Ten Years as a Body Combat Instructor
- 9 – Zumba and Fitness Instructor Entrepreneurs with Angela Dickson
- 8 – Indoor Cycling with Stephen Breakwell
- 7 – Body Combat 59 with Simon Philp
- 6 – Let’s Talk Yoga
- 5 – Diana Wright on Insanity
- 4 – Ann-See Yeoh on Yoga and Body Balance
- 3 – Body Combat release 58 with Simon Philp
- 2 – Phil Lowes talks Expat-Fit.com
- 1 – Rachael Watson of Walk the Talk Fitness in Glasgow
- Pilot – Maria Tabler, one time UK Head Trainer talks Les Mills Body Combat
Please get in touch:
Have you got a Group Fitness Story that you would like to share? Are you a participant, an instructor, a master trainer, or a programme director with something awesome and motivational that you want to share. I would love to interview you. Click here to get in touch.
If you enjoyed the Group Fitness Over Coffee Podcast please share with your friends. You can use the Facebook and Twitter button just below here.