And another 3 months flies by – here’s the track list for Les Mills Body Balance release 77.
You’ll see this in clubs from July 2017.
If you don’t want spoilers DON’T READ any further. Otherwise, have a look.
Here’s what Les Mills have to say about release 77.
“We created this class in the sunshine of our New Zealand summer and hopefully that shines through to you. The music is different again – a journey that takes you deeper and yet still has moments of easy, uplifting Pop to keep us ‘chilled’ and together.”
- Tai Chi Warm Up – What Do You Love – Seeb feat. Jacob Banks
- Sun Salutations – 1000X (Noah Breakfast Remix) – Jarryd James feat. Broods
- Sun Salutations – Breathe (Hanami Remix) – Seeb feat. Neev
- Standing Strength – Roam – Theia
- Balance – Youth – Troye Sivan
- Hip Openers – Starving – Hailee Steinfield & Grey feat. Zedd
- Hip Openers – Heartlines – Broods
- Core Abs – All We Know – The Chainsmokers feat. Phoebe Ryan
- Core Back – No Lie – Sean Paul feat. Dua Lipa
- Core Back – Love Me Now – John Legend
- Twists – All Time Low – Jon Bellion
- Forward bends/Hamstrings – 1000X Jarryd James feat. Broods
- Relaxation – And She Translated Into The Sky – Levi Patel
- Relaxation – Empty Calls Quiet – Levi Patel
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Balance release 77 track list? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Listen on Amazon:
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially. But it will give you a good feel for what’s on its way.