Finally – if you really want to know. It’s here.
The track list for Les Mills Body Combat release 71.
Coming to a club near you in April 2017.
What Les Mills say about Body Combat 71.
BODYCOMBAT Release 71 is truly spectacular. With an
authentic striking rhythm to start our workout, followed by aspecific kick mobility track, this already sets up the class for huge success.
- Upper body warm up – Give Me Your Love ft. John Newman, Nile Rodgers – Sigala
- Lower body warm up – Hype – Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris
- Integrated Warmup – Perfect Strangers ft. JP Cooper – Jonas Blue
- Combat 1 – Baddest Things (feat. Bunji Garlin) – Party Favor & Nymz
- Power training 1 – Work It Out feat. Digital Farm Animals – Netsky
- Combat 2 – Titans – Razihel & Aero Chord
- Power training 2 – Feel The Love ft. John Newman – Rudimental
- Combat 3 – Secrets – Tiësto & KSHMR feat. Vassy
- Muay Thai – Ocho Cinco – Dj Snake & Yellow Claw
- Power training 3 – Come Alive – Netsky
- Conditioning – Time – Snavs
- Cool down – Unstoppable – Sia
As always thanks to Simon Philp for finding this list first. Check out his blog – you’ll find much more Les Mills stuff here!
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Combat release 71 tracklist? Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Listen on Amazon:
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially.