It’s out already – even before I’ve posted my review of the last one!
Do you want to know? You can find the track list for Les Mills Body Combat release 63 below.
Look away now if you don’t want spoilers.
Carry on reading if you would like to know which songs we’ll be working out to in March 2015.
- Upper body warmup – Get Ready (Steve Aoki Vocal Radio Edit) – 2 Unlimited
- Lower body warmup – Survival Of The Fittest (Radio Edit) – Coone
- Combat 1 – Badboi – Pegboard Nerds
- Power training 1 – Get A Way – Sporty Breed
- Combat 2 – Edge Of A Revolution – Nickelback
- Power training 2 – Holdin’ On Right Now – The Solar Rival
- Combat 3 – Fight The Resistance – Brennan Heart & Zatox
- Muay Thai – Dead! – My Chemical Romance
- Power training 3 – Shine (JBC Remix) – Geos Crew feat. Zara
- Conditioning – Three Strikes – Afrojack feat. Jack McManus
- Cool down – A New Way To Bleed (Photek Remix) – Evanescence
As always thanks to Simon Philp for pointing out the list. Check out his blog – you’ll find much more Les Mills stuff here!
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Combat release 63 tracklist? Please leave a comment and share your thoughts.
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially. But it will give you a good feel for what’s on its way.