Yes seriously! It’s out already.
I haven’t posted my review of the current Body Balance release yet. And here is the track list for Les Mills Body Balance release 69. We’ll get to see this in June.
If you don’t want spoiling DON’T READ any further. Otherwise have a look.
- Tai Chi Warm Up – Praise You – Fatboy Slim
- Sun Salutations – Warm Water – Banks
- Standing Strength – In Colour – Shapeshifter
- Balance – Only Love Can Hurt Like This – Paloma Faith
- Hip Openers – Gust Of Wind – Pharrell Williams
- Core Abs – Blame It On Me – George Ezra
- Core Back – In Your Arms – Nico & Vinz
- Twists 1 – Stand By You – Marlisa
- Twists 2 – Let Your Hair Down – MAGIC!
- Forward Bends/Hamstrings – Heal – Tom Odell
- Relaxation/Meditation – Quiet Place – Stanton Lanier
- Bonus Balance – Dangerous – David Guetta feat. Sam Martin
Great to see Stanton Lanier again. His piano music makes for a beautiful relaxation.
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think of the Les Mills Body Balance release 69 tracklist? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.
Listen on Amazon:
If you want more spoilers you can click on the links above to see the music on Amazon. They won’t be exactly the same mixes because Les Mills often edit the tracks, and some are Les Mills cover versions and not available commercially. But it will give you a good feel for what’s on its way.